Take a look at Adler’s revolutionary new A110 lever action shotgun, featuring a modern technology lever operated design. Reliability is the key with lever action shotguns, and NIOA has torture tested this design with over 5000 rounds of mixed loads and proven it reliable.
The gun features a smooth cycling action, 5-shot tube magazine and a soft ventilated recoil pad. Quality Turkish walnut and generously checkered grip panels provide positive handling, and the hard chrome bore and chamber helps reduce maintenance.
The interchangeable chokes allow you to tailor your patterns for different cartridges and game. The 28” model is the perfect field gun for ducks, foxes and rabbits. The 20” model is tailor made for fast and furious pig shooting from the bike, quad or ATV. This new technology lever action shotgun is a game changer for the Australian market, and must-have for any keen hunter.
Available in the following two models:
• 20” barrel with straight grip stock
• 28” barrel with pistol grip stock
- 12Ga 3” Chamber
- 5 round magazine capacity
- Short stroke lever for fast operation
- Hard chrome bore and chamber
- 3 x internal screw in chokes
- Barrels feature ventilated rib with brass bead
- Alloy receiver with 3/8” dovetail rail for optics
- Ventilated recoil pad
- Turkish Walnut stock
- Sling swivels
- Steel shot compatable up to half choke
- Weight: 7lbs approx.